Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What is a label?

A Label: a piece of paper, cloth, or similar material that is attached to something to identify or describe it

Wow, THAT describes what I want...not!

When I think of a label, I think of years of dedicated effort to create something worthwhile,putting your name on and getting the feeling of success, the elation of sharing what you poured your heart and soul into creating, the gratitude you sense when your sauce first touches the tongue of your customer and they get that far away dreamy look of satisfaction. The sweet emotion of a fine wine caressing your pallet as you swish the nectar around in your mouth...

Let's face it...labels tie us to our emotions...if your label does not excite, entice, lure, entertain, explain, and catch the eye of your customer right away, your chances of your customer to be ever trying you life long effort is slim in today's marketplace.

Does your label do what you desire it to?

Are the colors vibrant and appealing?

Do the graphics jump out at you?

Are your words properly portrayed and printed in clean, crisp, beautiful type that is free from defects?

I hope so. 

If not, we should talk...I have been in the label industry since 1974...I began printing labels with rubber printing plates and solvent inks...they were basically rubber stamps and cookie cutters...it amazes me to still see labels out in the marketplace that still look like they were printed back in the day.

With today's technology, we are able to capture your desires, fulfill your need, capture the imagination of your customers and future customers...your imagination is the limit...we should really talk...

Picture your product with stunning graphics that truly represent what YOU want your product to share with your customer.

I can help! I am after all; Wally the Label Guy...

I can and will provide free, unbiased and fair guidance, suggestions and solutions to your label printing and application needs. If I serve you well, then maybe you will reward me with your business, but I promise we will both come away enriched by the opportunity to share knowledge and who we are.

So for me, I prefer to use the description of a label for this discussion as:"A beautiful, well printed portrayal of the vision, company mission and desire to exhibit the product in such a way as to capture the imagination of the customer and instill a positive memory of the visual aspect of the label to entice the customer and lock a mental image of desire for the labeled product they will retain for future purchases"

Now THAT'S what a label is...

Have an outstanding day everyone and if your product uses a label, we should talk...

Wally the Label Guy
www.actionpkg.com
wally@actionpkg.com
860-336-7531

No comments:

Post a Comment